Don’t just drunkenly wander around SXSW. Meet amazing people and catch an unforgettable concert at TechCrunch’s SXSW party. Between 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. on Saturday March 12, join us at Deloitte Digital’s Interplay Lab at The Palm Door at 508 E. 6th St. Only 2 blocks from the convention center! Register here or below to attend for free.
A half-dozen TechCrunch writers and editors will be there to chat with you over a free drink while supplies last. Come tell us about your startup, investments or crazy scheme to take over the world.
We’re extremely excited to present a performance by Robert DeLong, a dance rock wizard who uses video game controllers and live drums to make heartfelt, propulsive music. It’s something like The Postal Service meets Skrillex. He’s on at 3:30 p.m. and his shows are a must-see. Plus we’ll have an indie dance DJ set by RAC.
Here’s a taste of Robert DeLong. Don’t miss him!
TechCrunch’s SXSW Panels
And check out these SXSW panels featuring TechCrunchers:
- LGBTQIA in Tech with Megan Rose Dickey – Sun 3/13 10-11am at Atlassian, 303 Colorado St #1600,
- Inclusive Innovative Conversations with Megan Rose Dickey – Sun 3/13, 12:15-1pm at Austin Convention Center, SXSW Interactive Trade Show Stands 521,523,620, 622
- Everything On Demand with Katie Roof – Sun 3/13, 3:30-4:30pm at Hilton Austin Downtown Room 408
- Reversing Murphy’s Law: The Serendipity Choice with Mike Butcher – Sun 3/13, 3:30-4:30pm at Westin Austin Downtown Paramount 1
- Mentor Session with TC’s event manager Jason Kopeck – Sun 3/13, 3:30-4:30pm at JW Marriott Room 505
- Beyond Banks: The Future of a Fully Banked World with Jonathan Shieber – Mon 3/14, 9:30-10:30am at JW Marriott Room 303-304
- Future of Entertainment and “The Channel of You” with JoshConstine – Mon 3/14, 2-3pm at The Four Seasons
- Ignite SXSW Behind the Curtain: The Magic of Commercial Aviation with Sarah Buhr and Fitz Tepper – Mon 3/14, 3:30-4:30pm at Austin Convention Center Room 10AB
- SXSW Music Hackathon judged by JoshConstine – Tue 3/16, 2pm at Hilton Austin Downtown Salon D